- Twighlight Render 1.4 -"Our latest version fixes a longstanding material problem, providing better, faster results!"
- LibFredo6 and ToolsOnSurface - Important updates to fix the menu gray-out problems.
- Make Fur - New plug-in for creating fur or grass component arrays.
- ShapeBender plug-in by Chris Fullmer has been recently updated.
- PickIt - A new plug-in by Thomas Thomassen pops-up a menu of selectable entities when there is ambiguity.
- Cleanup - Thomas' essential utility has improved methods for cleaning up, and now also repairs broken lines.
- Edge Tools - Yet another of Thomas' growing and great collection of plug-ins. Adds a face division tool. (see video)
- Camera Stats - A plug-in to inspect and manipulate the Camera in SketchUp by Martin Rinehart.
- Extrude Edges by Rails to Lattice - Another fantastic addition to TIG's powerful Extrude Toolset.
- Probes - Recently updated query and inspection tool by TT. Shows face normal, edge normals, UVQ values, and more.
- RayTrace and RaySpray - A couple of TIG Tools that add construction geometry to trace ray paths.
- Fix Component Names - A TT plug-in that fixes a bug that happens when 2 Components have the same name.
- Delete Internal Faces- New scripter kyyu released a plug-in to remove internal faces from faces.
- Key Rotate - A shortcut for rotating things also by kyyu.
- OnTime5D Plugin - connect 3D objects with schedule made with OnTime software.
- Automatic SketchUp - The first Ruby book aimed at SketchUp development has been published.
- 3D Printing - i.materialize has released a plug-in to help create and upload models for 3d printing directly from SketchUp.
List of New Plug-ins and Updates.
There have been a number of New and Updated Plug-ins released recently. Here's a list:
Popular Posts (Last 30 Days)
This SketchUp script assists the user in flattening, or unfolding, 3d objects onto a 2d plane. Installation Download unfoldtool.zip . M...
All my plugins are listed on the My Plugins page for this blog.
Apr 2014 * Renamed to MoveIt , and available in t SketchUcation Plugin Store Aug 16, 2009 * Released update fixing possible bugsplat...
The Construction Line Tool allows you to draw constructions lines in a similar way as the Pencil Tool. Toolbar: View > Toolbars >...
Dec 18, 2010 - TIG just released a new .obj exporter. TIG's plugins are usually solid, so I recommend trying TIG's. ( TIG's OBJe...
This importer lets you import both ASCII and binary STL files into SketchUp. It automatically detects the type of .stl file and imports acc...
As you probably know, SketchUp 8 Free does not include the ability import/export DXF/DWG files. Although there are some free and commercia...
Updated Dec 26, 2010 What are Plugins Beginning with version 4, SketchUp has shipped with an embedded Ruby-language interpreter allowi...
Please leave a Shout! &amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&amp;lt;a href="http://www.shoutmix.com/?jfoltz"&amp;gt;V...
Update Apr 2014 - Version 1.0.1 Add a Layer to your SketchUp model and control its visibility on existing and new Scenes. Use Activa...