SketchUp Electrical Controls Collection


I am playing with the idea for a SketchUp model collection for machine electrical control systems. Before I get too far, I was curious how many people might be interested and what features would be important?

Right now, my design goals are for a rapid viz collection:


  • Not specific to any manufacturer
  • Simplified geometry (low polygon)
  • Dimensionally accurate
  • Reasonable insertion points
  • Other Construction points for assembly
  • Dynamic Components where applicable
See the Electrical Controls collection on this site, and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am BIG TIME!! I need an electric plugin of some sort for sketchup to show when an engine fire or current is on a wire.... and POSSIBLY when wire is on load it make starter run....

Popular Posts (Last 30 Days)