- Greeble 2 by Chris Fullmer - Creates random extrusions
- OnScreen Display by Chris Fullmer - shows the cursor location and screen position, and the name of the selected component.
- Color By Z by Chris Fullmer - paint all faces in the model according to their elevation
- Counttriangles.rb by Eleandor - estimate model triangle count for game importing
- Recall Last Tool by Matt - use a shortcut key to recall the last tool used.
- SCrud Debugger by pecan - SCrud is an implementation of the Ruby Debugger for Sketchup.
SketchUp Extension Roundup
No less than 6 new SketchUp extensions made their appearance this week:
Popular Posts (Last 30 Days)
This SketchUp script assists the user in flattening, or unfolding, 3d objects onto a 2d plane. Installation Download unfoldtool.zip . M...
Apr 2014 * Renamed to MoveIt , and available in t SketchUcation Plugin Store Aug 16, 2009 * Released update fixing possible bugsplat...
Update Apr 2014 - Version 1.0.1 Add a Layer to your SketchUp model and control its visibility on existing and new Scenes. Use Activa...
The Construction Line Tool allows you to draw constructions lines in a similar way as the Pencil Tool. Toolbar: View > Toolbars >...
This importer lets you import both ASCII and binary STL files into SketchUp. It automatically detects the type of .stl file and imports acc...
All my plugins are listed on the My Plugins page for this blog.
Dec 18, 2010 - TIG just released a new .obj exporter. TIG's plugins are usually solid, so I recommend trying TIG's. ( TIG's OBJe...
Updated Dec 26, 2010 What are Plugins Beginning with version 4, SketchUp has shipped with an embedded Ruby-language interpreter allowi...
As you probably know, SketchUp 8 Free does not include the ability import/export DXF/DWG files. Although there are some free and commercia...
Here's a new engineering plugin by engineer and SketchUp user Osvaldo Salas. There is both a limited Free version and a Pro version...