Ver 0.9.0.531 Notes:
- Export components / groups with or without collision to Source (Orange Box or Episode 1)
- Export components / groups to CryEngine2 (no materials/textures or collision data, just geometry currently supported)
- Export level for Source with the ability to tag spawns and static/dynamic models-- but not BSPs
- The Source levels will be generated with a basic skybox and player spawn that you can delete or modify in Hammer as you please. This allows you to open the map in Hammer and run it right away.
- Models containing a large number of faces will run into problems when trying to import them into Hammer as there is a size limit. We are working to make this process seamless in later builds.
- Level export to CryEngine 2 not yet supported.